Query giving unexpected results.

Bill Numerick bnumerick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:28:10 CDT 2004

I am using the query below  to return a set of results from a data.

SELECT * WHERE model.id = '37' AND  model.id =
model_optional_feature.model_id  AND optional_feature.id not in
(16,17,18,20,21,56,99,163,203,204,242)  AND
model_optional_feature.optional_feature_id = optional_feature.id AND
optional_feature.of_type = 'Exteriors' ORDER BY optional_feature.name
ASC

and it does not seem to exclude optional_feature.id not in
(16,17,18,20,21,56,99,163,203,204,242) from the list.  I got this
query is coming from the website that uses a mySql database and it
works perfect there.  I've tried doing individual optional_feature.id
<>16 AND ... through all of the id's but that gets the same results.
Any work around?  There are quite a few queries like this so i'm
trying to make it so i don't have to go back and rewrite all of them,
sql support was the main reason we choose to use Valentina in the
first place from V-12 and if i have to rewrite everything it kind of
defeats the purpose.

Thanks for any help!