Hungarian

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Fri Sep 10 15:57:51 CDT 2004

i finally found a way

put Windows in Hungarian (Region settings)
export table in txt from Access, using Advanded and specify language :
hungarian, charset:Central Europe (windows)

my texts are now with the "o  (et not the ~o as i mentioned before) and are
loaded under Valentina :)

WilG

>> If you don't use unicode, then your hungarian chars will appear bogus
>> (incorrect) when opened in a text editor but when you apply the
>> correct font, they should reappear correctly (the same happens in MS
> no
> if i look exported text as hexa, my wrong "~o" as the same code than a
> standard "o"
Well, then it sounds that Access produce wrong text file. Right?