Hungarian

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Sep 10 11:54:06 CDT 2004

Hi,

> 2) you can also try Valentina Studio.
>
>     as I have told Jochen should soon give us build
>     which can import Access db in single click:
>         - create all required tables
>         - import all records
>
>     we drink coffee :-)
Yes - and tea also, of course :-)

I have just made big progress in fixing a hard bug concerning establishing
ODBC connections on Windows XP with the new Unicaode build.

I guess i will finish the next build in the next few days and it will
definitly have a much better ODBC support then before.

It will also be much easier to connect to an ODBC datasource because
vStudio now self enumerates all available ODBC datasources on your system
and show them in a list...

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH