V4MD - Error -39

Roland Hildebrandt r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Thu Sep 9 14:09:03 CDT 2004

> On 9/9/04 12:15 PM, "Roland Hildebrandt" <r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr> wrote:
>
> >> Roland, first of all I will recommend switch to Valentina 1.10
> >> It have many fixed bugs. Because no big sense discuss 1.9.8,
> >> May be that bug is fixed in 1.10.
> >
> > I made my tests with 1.10 / 1.9.8 there are no changes (still using the
DB
> > generated and used 6 months with 1.9.8).
>
> Problem is that 1.9.8 may have bug which somehow corrupt db,
> And 1.10 already cannot resolve that.
>
> But using of 1.10 can prevent that corruption at all.
> You see?

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for all interesting answers. We use 1.10 for all new projects as soon
as it was downloadable.
Before we use 2Kb segement size to reduce size of DB with few data and speed
up installation on client computer. If this may cause any problem we will
put it up to 8Kb this will be fine.

The in use flag on valentina files is on every of four files (vdb, dat, ind,
blb) or only part of them ?

many thanks again for all this help !!!

Best regards

Roland Hildebrandt