V4MD error -39

Roland Hildebrandt r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Thu Sep 9 11:13:59 CDT 2004

> On 9/9/04 10:21 AM, "Aldwin Pollefeyt" <realbasic at datalinesolutions.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ruslan and Roland,

> > I am just a newbee but I had the same error with Realbasic and I
> > changed the segmentsize from 16*1024 to 32*1024 :
> > valbool=db.create(dbfile,1,32*1024) and away was the error

Ah interesting !

So maybe the error -39 comes up in some cases depending on the segment size
chosen when creating the DB and the amount of data in it ?
Is there a way to find out what is the segment size of DB once created ?
We often use small segment size 2* 1024 !? are we running into problems when
databases becomes big or if we use several instances of V4MD XTRA at same
time ?

Best regards

Roland Hildebrandt