Valentina Xtra Error - Appears After 10 Mins???!!

Guy Jones guy.jones at novaint.com
Mon Sep 6 18:33:23 CDT 2004

Rusian,

I just realized I am not a member of the list.  Can you post there
and tell them I welcome all constructive comments on our shop off
list and that anyone who has had trouble ordering can email me for a
20% discount.  I will subscribe to the list on Wednesday.

We are also preparing some special offers for next month and welcome
any suggestions.

guy

at 5:56 PM +0200 on  9/6/04, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>On 9/6/04 5:19 PM, "Bub" <email_lists at soccersuperstar.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>>  sounds like you haven't registered the xtra with a valid serial
>>>number in the
>>>  init call. the xtra has a 10 minute timeout for unregistered users.
>>
>>  Where can I register the Xtra? I've tried following links on the website,
>>  which eventually take me to http://shop.novaint.com.
>
>>  However, I can't seem
>>  to find the product listed within their online store?
>
>I will CC this info to Nova!
>
>Guy,
>
>Do you have links to different Valentina products ?
>Bub cannot find where to purchase V4MD product
>
>     Valentina for Director.
>
>--
>Best regards,
>Ruslan Zasukhin      [ I feel the need...the need for speed ]

Regards,
Guy Jones