Valentina Xtra Error - Appears After 10 Mins???!!

Guy Jones guy.jones at novaint.com
Mon Sep 6 18:29:03 CDT 2004

Rusian,

We have temporarily taken down the valentina products as we are
restructuring them.  They will be back up on Wednesday.  We are
always happy to help via email or telephone during any reworking.
Any customers who have been inconvenienced can email me and i will
give them a 20% discount.

I will be on the road on Tuesday and will not get my emails until wednesday.

Guy

at 5:56 PM +0200 on  9/6/04, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>On 9/6/04 5:19 PM, "Bub" <email_lists at soccersuperstar.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>>  sounds like you haven't registered the xtra with a valid serial
>>>number in the
>>>  init call. the xtra has a 10 minute timeout for unregistered users.
>>
>>  Where can I register the Xtra? I've tried following links on the website,
>>  which eventually take me to http://shop.novaint.com.
>
>>  However, I can't seem
>>  to find the product listed within their online store?
>
>I will CC this info to Nova!
>
>Guy,
>
>Do you have links to different Valentina products ?
>Bub cannot find where to purchase V4MD product
>
>     Valentina for Director.
>
>--
>Best regards,
>Ruslan Zasukhin      [ I feel the need...the need for speed ]

Regards,
Guy Jones