Valentina Xtra Error - Appears After 10 Mins???!!

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Mon Sep 6 16:32:42 CDT 2004

At 16:19 06.09.2004, you wrote:
>Where can I register the Xtra? I've tried following links on the website,
>which eventually take me to http://shop.novaint.com. However, I can't seem
>to find the product listed within their online store?

Very strange, I searched for it too and couldn't find it either.
The site is really confusing and the search form does not return
any results. No "valentina" product found, after 10 minutes I gave up.

German users can buy the product here:

http://www.valentina-db.de/de/bestellen.html

which is very easy and fast, but for international users it's
terrible, sorry to say that. I thought that it was Kagi who handled
that, but they must have changed it.

Ruslan, can you say something about that?

Martin.

Martin Kloss
"Everybody is somebody else's weirdo."

Like the author? Buy the book: