Automatic Data Entry

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 29 09:47:02 CDT 2004

On 10/29/04 12:54 AM, "Kim Kohen" <kim at torchpublishing.com.au> wrote:

>> Then Valentina 2 will rock your head :-)
> €€€€
> Hmmm, I'm afraid I'm struggling with Valentina. It appears from the
> tutorials and list discussion that it's so OO it seems I'll need to learn a
> hell of a lot more RB/OOP before I can use it effectively. I'm surprised
> because I had a MySQL app running in no time using RB and simple SQL
> statements.

Kim,

Valentina is very flexable.

It support at least 3 different ways of programming on choice of develoepr.

You can program Valentina in EXACTLY THE SAME way as you did with mySQL!
No problems.

Not remember if you have ask about this few days ago or somebody else?
And I did show example how Valentina c be similar to mySQL.

So if you do not like OO or if you cannot use it right now then just not use
it. And go by familiar to you way.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com