Fwd: [V4MD] Commit cursor changes to DB

mo mo.ritz at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 14:57:26 CDT 2004

Hi,

	I found a solution for my problem. By isolating the script from the
larger application background, I discovered that the problem was not
the update itself, but a subsequent new creation of a server side
read-only cursor to read out the modified table. What I did was a
desperate guess: I created the second cursor with the same properties
as the first one (readAndWrite, server, randomAccess), and voila it
worked.

Looks like a bug of the Xtra to me - is this a known issue?

Cheers!
mo

     Moritz Stefaner
     0179 - 525 21 26