DELETE Statement won't work correct

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Thu Oct 28 13:21:50 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,
> This is wrong. DELETE can work only on 1 table.
Oh, I haven't know this.
How can I solve this problem?

At first:
Select all records from mastertable (basisliste).
SELECT record_id FROM basisiliste WHERE betriebs_id =
'15427782-c133-11d8-a802-0010b53f93f'

and second:
In an loop I delete all records in childTable:
DELETE FROM behandlungsliste WHERE masterrec_id = myVar  //this is the
variable which include the record_id from the masterrecord

Is there a faster way to do this?

Best regards
Carsten