Commit cursor changes to DB

mo mo.ritz at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 17:10:35 CDT 2004

Hi,

	I recently started to sort out Valentina & Diretcor, so this is a very
basic question. What is the general modus operandi to store cursor
changes in the actual db? What I do right now is:

saveConfiguration = function(o){
   var RecID=o.RecID; delete o.RecID;
   trace("Model.saveConfiguration ");
   var c= _global.gDBManager.getDBCursor( "SELECT * FROM configurations
WHERE RecID="+RecID);
   var r=c.updateAllRecords(o.toPList());
   _global.gDBManager.DBInstance.flush();
}

but the data is not stored in the database. If I trace the cursor after
the updateAllRecords command, the values are changed, however only in
the cursor as it seems.

Could someone be so kind and shed some light on this?
Much appreciated,

cheers,
mo

     Moritz Stefaner