Valentina Studio Registraion

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sat Oct 23 10:10:23 CDT 2004

Morning Ruslan,

YES. I was able to run VStudio after doing the step-by-step process you
kindly provided. Without that step-by-step, I'd still be floundering
about. Probably causing other problems in my machine. The odd message
telling me PERMISSION DENIED at the end of the processing in Terminal
was apparently in error, as afterwards I could run VStudio. Why it was
there, I have no idea.

When I ran VStudio, I noticed the requirement for registration.
Something about a 10-minute limitation on each run until registration
was accomplished.

So, I went to my documents and got my registration numbers for
Valentina and tried them. Every one of them, Mac and Windows, but none
of them would satisfy the application's registration requirement.

Regards,

Chuck