VAPP and V Studio

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sat Oct 23 02:58:42 CDT 2004

Morning Ruslan,

Did the 3 steps, indicated below. Here's what I got....

[Pelto-Computer:~] cbpelto% chmod u+x
usage: chmod [-fv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] mode file ...
[Pelto-Computer:~] cbpelto% /Users/cbpelto/Desktop/Valentina\ Studio.app
tcsh: /Users/cbpelto/Desktop/Valentina Studio.app: Permission denied.
[Pelto-Computer:~] cbpelto%

The term "Permission denied" is confusing, as now I can run Valentina
Studio.

Thanks for your patience with me on this. I'd not have figured this out
for quite some time and, probably, not without doing some harm, in some
fashion, to the computer system.

Regards,

Chuck