301 Errors

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Tue Oct 19 11:46:32 CDT 2004

I have a setup where a user has a master database, and then they can choose
to export a portion of this to a new database.  The code is set up to spider
through the selections to pull in all the options needed from each table,
and relink with the new id numbers.

The first pass worked fine, but as I started exporting larger sets of data
it began to show problems.  I was getting 301 errors every time in the same
place.  I found the function that appeared to be the problem and reworked it
so that it was not making as many database calls, then ran it again.  This
time it gave the same error somewhere else.  It seems that its not the SQL
so much as the number of sequential calls.  I have tried flushing the
database, etc, but no luck.  It still regularly corrupts the file when I
export a lot of data this way.

Anyone had similar problems?  I found a post about setting the size to 32
bytes instead of 1-4 but that had no effect.

Thanks.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.