2 databases with V4MD server/client

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Thu Oct 7 15:31:52 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan!

I want to bring two products together. On is an adress/mailing system, the
other one a kiosk terminal.
I thought of just putting both existing databases in the server/databases
folder and that is it.

Am I right that I can not use different passwords for the two databases?

One application will use both databases, is it right that I will need two
connections, one for each database (x=openDatabase(1) and y=openDatabase(2))
?

 Is there a way to open both DBs using one variable?

Also what about licenses? When I do 2 connections from one program, will it
count 2 licenses?

TIA, Florian