V4RB, idea - StructureBrowser. Can somebody help?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 1 22:45:43 CDT 2004

Hi All,
Hi Frank,

I think you have see that I have extract from viSQL the structure rowser
window into SHARED folder.

Thanks to this we all can now very easy add this window into our projects.

So I think we all are interested in the improvement of it.

I see the next possible improvements right now:

1) browser simply show field flags.
    But I suggest the next idea.
    Let it show check boxes.
    Let we can set ON/OFF that check boxes to change field flags
    without programming.

Can somebody do this? Frank?

2) this Browser must become aware of new properties of
    Database Tables and fields.
    At least

            LocaleName

    Later