[off topic] Re: ATTENTION PLEASE.

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Mon Nov 29 09:29:30 CST 2004

> Hi there.
>
> I thought I was subscribe to technical e-mail regarding Valentina not
> political chat? Please let me know if is this is a political chat so I can
> unsubscribe to this chat.
>
> Best regards,
> Gunnar Jacobsen.

Hi Gunnar,
I am sensitive to off topic list discussions as well. I think we generally
do pretty well on this list. It is interesting to me that this global
Valentina technical community has made many of us friends as well as
professional colleagues. I am glad for that! Occasionally major events in
our lives can drift into our discussions. It seems appropriate to share with
Ruslan in this huge crisis happening in his country.

I'd ask your patience as we share some off topic personal chat 'around the
water cooler'. We could take this off the list but others who are interested
would be excluded. It seems fair to ask those who are not interested to use
the delete key for off topic posts and stay with us on the Valentina
technical topics. We'll try and keep such times infrequent and clearly
labeled [Off Topic] in the subject line.

Thanks for your indulgence,

Keith DeLong