ATTENTION PLEASE. + some good news +

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 26 18:26:12 CST 2004

On 11/26/04 1:46 PM, "Erich Geiersberger" <erichg at mcmm.com> wrote:

> The ukrainian supreme court has prohibited the official publishing of
> the election results yesterday.

Yes. At least this have delay government.

> It seems that there are serious concerns about a possible election
> fraud in Ukraine here in germany and also in poland, litvania and
> most other european contries. Today Xavier Solana has been sent to
> Kiev to express european concerns and help to find a solution.

> There have been reports today about a group of about 1000 russian
> special forces being sent to Kiev wearing Ukrainian uniforms and
> machine guns. They are expected to provocate riots.

We have info that after 3 days of beign here,
They try to flay away now.
Bit ukraine airport people do not give them airplan. :-)

> So people please stay cool. I think with all that international upset
> you will finally get the president you voted for. But if russia
> succeeds in provocating riots or even a civil war things might get
> worse.

I can give you GOOD NEWS.

I have told with many people that are in KIEV now.

* people of kiev now in eforia!
    they say that it is incredible friendship happens there.

* police smile to people.

* people walk streets and block government buildings.

* army also not sow wish fight with own brothers and mothers.

* the "Yanukovih" guys which are shipped to Kiev from other regions,
    - get food and help from Orange Guys
    - get smile from Orange guys
    - they say they are not for Yanukovich mainly.
        just they was paid to be here.
    - many of them throw our blue-white colors, and get orange colors.

* some top policy mans, say that they with people.
  and other power structures also support Orange President.
  more and more each day.

So far all looks very promising.
Although official government still here.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com