ATTENTION PLEASE.

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Thu Nov 25 09:51:30 CST 2004

It's a little harder than that...

of course US rejects...It would be cool Ukraine stay away from Russia...
so Western (Europe and US) could have a view on Russia from Ukraine

There is a LOT of complexe probleme with the Ukra. Crisis....
Economical / Political
Extern / Intern (even if the "bad guy" fraud...he still had about an half of
the people vote...you can't ignore this "blue" half)

It's sure very complex and it's why people are all focused on Ukra.

By the way, looking the news made me feel bad...all the "journalists" are
waiting for one thing : blood
"It's calm....too calm" I heard yesterday... They showed more bleu guys than
orange one (even if they said before, in a gasp, blue guy was only a few)