ATTENTION PLEASE.

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Nov 24 17:51:47 CST 2004

On 2004-11-24 14:43, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi People,
>
> Exists information that today in Ukraine at about
>     17-18 hours by local time (+2)
>
> Will start move army against of the people.
>
> They say that in the Kiev, capital of Ukraine,
> The government is going to move army with tanks.
>
> They say that in to Kiev have arrive the special forces of Russia.
> At least 1000 soldiers.
> This is the real intervention of one country into other.
>
> Only hope that army will not follow to directions of criminal generals
> And of criminal government. And that army will not soot to woman and mans
> that are on streets now (without any aggression btw!)
>
> It very looks to events of 1991 year in the Moscow.

I just listened to the news here in Sweden where they reported directly from
Kiev. They said that everything was very calm (suprisingly calm), that there
was negoation going on between the involved parties, that two of the "judges"
in the "election committee" were on the oppositions side.

There were no reports at all about Russian troups, only that Russias
president was going to visit Ukraina.

Hmmm ... now it's news again on the radio ...

Apparently the "election committee" have decided ... that the prime minister
has won. They say that the tension has increased, that the people is going to
stay outside and that they are going to appeal.

                jem
--
Jan Erik Moström   www.mostrom.pp.se