ATTENTION PLEASE.

olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 24 17:20:17 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I am really sorry for all which takes place in Ukraine.
I hope that everything will finish without violence.

I have a little blog of current events
(http://pointdevue.viabloga.com), can I quote your information?
About the risk of arrival of the Russian special forces, it is credible?

In France, the journalists have just said that Poutin tries finally to
calm things. How do you see the situation in Ukraine? You are really
certain that Yushchenko won the elections? How to be certain?

Good courage

Olivier