ATTENTION PLEASE.

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Wed Nov 24 15:15:16 CST 2004

The last time I saw this was for Aghanistan....
Russia put their man on head, came to help him then kill him (put stay on
place)

I hope it won't arrive again!

We have others informations here:
Ukr. Electoral commission talks about doubt in the legimity of the election
Diplomatic talk (hot) between Russia and Western nations
Kiev is full Yanukovych supporters AND Yushchenko supporters

It looks very bad!