[V4MD] Director MX 10.1 crashes after debugging a Lingo error on MACOSX - the solution!?

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed Nov 24 14:29:35 CST 2004

> The problem is that I have no idea how you can figure out
> where the problem occurs (in MAC Director or Valentina)?
>
> Hans

Neither. The problem is in your code. When you opened a connection of this
type, you have to close it properly. Of course Director or Valentina could
be so clever to warn you, that your connection ist still open, but they
aren't.
And since your problem is a still open but no longer adressable connection
hanging somewhere in memory, this is a good solution.

Florian