[off-topic] REVOLUTION IN UKRAINE // Election Perspective?

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Tue Nov 23 09:15:55 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,
Thanks for the email. In the US, there was some talk after our recent
presidential election that with all our fighting and ugliness, we still let
the voters decide and are at peace with one another no matter the outcome.

I am reminded by you that this is not just a reflection on 'how things once
were'. I think most of us who are truly free yearn for freedom and democracy
to be enjoyed be everyone. What can we do to support the people in the
Ukraine in this struggle?

I will stay informed and I will contact my representative's office to ask
that our government stay engaged in the people's struggle over corruption in
the Ukraine. We have a delicate political situation globally, but I am sure
there is much good our government could do if there was enough popular
support and will. I will also pray for peace and justice to prevail.

Perhaps there will be greater attention from our governments if many of us
around the world show interest. If this resonates with you, please pass
Ruslan's prior email on to friend and ask them to contact their
representative askin
Best,

Keith DeLong
--
Redcort Software & Development
http://redcort.com

g our government to support the people of the Ukraine.

Please keep us posted on developments Ruslan!

> On 11/23/04 10:45 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
>
> If somebosy want get information from the first hands you can read
> English version of
>
>  pravda.com.ua

Or for those of us who speak English ... :-)

http://www2.pravda.com.ua/en/

Best,

Keith DeLong