[VSERVER][V4MD] OSX error 22

Erich Geiersberger erichg at mcmm.com
Sat Nov 20 18:32:55 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I tried to work with an existing OSX server using the latest
V4MD_Client_Carbon.xtra builds (2.0a65).
Each time I tried to open a database using the new Xtras I got an error 22.

I need to open the databases and save some data before updating the
server to the newer version during an update.

The server installations are from january 2004. When I use the old
V4MD_Client_Carbon.xtra (Build 2.0a50) everything works fine.

Are the new Xtras not downwards compatible with the old server?
I could possibly work around the problem, but it seems like something
is broken here...

Regards
Erich