Licensing and Release Notes questions

syalamar at fiberlink.com syalamar at fiberlink.com
Fri Nov 19 15:59:12 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

Could you give us what defects got fixed in 1.11 - It will help us in
deciding better, if we want to integrate our
application with the 1.11 SDK version or wait for the next 'major'
release.

Thank you for your response.

Regards
SY

You wrote:

>Hi,

> We are using the version 1.10 (#define kFBL_KernelVersionString "1.10")
> of the C++ SDK. Can we download the latest 1.11 version that is on the
> web-site? Is there any
> licensing fee for the upgrade?

> Also:
>
> I downloaded the Valentina C++ SDK 1.11 (Win32) http ftp 1.4 M Sep 29,
> 2004 from the web-site.
>
> When I look in the Release Notes, I see section related to
> Version 1.10b20 // Dec 6, 2003
>
> I did not see one for Version 1.11 // Sep 29, 2004.
>
> Is there a separate list of changes that went into Version 1.11?

Ruslan Zasukhin [ I feel the need...the need for speed ]

Regards,
SY

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.