[V4RB+Vserve] 10060 error

Igor Gomon giv at tlc.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 18 13:52:08 CST 2004

Hi Eric,

> What is a 10060 error?
WSAETIMEDOUT 10060 - Connection timed out.

> I get this error when I use a rather complex SQL query that searches in a
> table with 1000's of records and that JOINs 5 tables.
I don't know exactly how it is in V4RB but in interface of
VDatabase class should exist some property to get/set
server's response timeout. By default this timeout is set
(after the connection being established) to 60 seconds.
Change it to a greater value and try again.

Igor Gomon
e-mail: giv at tlc.kherson.ua