Week method (Revisited)

Gary Edge valentina at panamind.com
Thu Nov 18 03:56:51 CST 2004

After implementing a Gregorian Date to ISO 8601 Week Date algorithm
found on the net, I still was getting wrong results from  searches.

Turns out Valentina's week function returns 0 for the date 1/1/2004
(which falls on a Thursday and therefore is considered week 1 according
to ISO 8601) and 1 for the following week. This throws all the
subsequent weeks off -1. ISO Date weeks range from 1 to 53 so this must
be a bug. Right?
--

Best Regards,
Gary