SQL question // LIKE on date

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 12 12:03:11 CST 2004

On 11/12/04 10:46 AM, "Florian Bogeschdorfer" <fb at memedia.de> wrote:

> Good morning Ruslan!
>
> Let's first finish the LIKE thing.

FLORIAN,

I have check and really LIKE do not accept Date field.
I have made String field and enter date formated string.
Now LIKE works.

Strange because I was sure that LIKE do accept Date Time fields also.
And numeric...may be something is broken.

So may be only way -- to use String method that simply = fldDate

Ivan, please make sure that in 2.0 tests we have such tests
    WHERE fldDate LIKE '??/07/????'

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com