Synchronising dbs from several servers

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Mon Nov 1 10:15:31 CST 2004

Thank you Cindy, that is another way yes. It is less performant, but this
would mean only slight changes to my coding.
I am planning on adding a "changed" flag now to all tables, and a script
that will look for the changed records in the relevant tables every few
seconds and synchronize them.

Best regards, Florian

PS: Ruslan, there is no automatic timestamp of last record change?