Concatinating numbers

Elias. e.wyber at murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 26 11:04:57 CDT 2004

Hi Karen,

Can you do this using a structure something like:

Table	Field
Vial		Label -- human readable Vial Identifier

Sample	VialPtr -- Pointer to Vial

Run		SamplePtr -- Pointer to Sample

Then you just need to write the SQL:

Something like (pseudo code)
SELECT Run WHERE Run.SamplePtr.Vial = Vial_Name

Sorry I don't have your original post (I misunderstood what you were
asking and trashed it)...

HTH

Elias.