V4RB new build

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Tue May 25 19:32:39 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

We tested the new build at a school today which was running a few computers
at a time to a server with everything on PC. This setup used to crash
constantly and for the first time everything worked without a hitch. All
entries went across to the server and back again without any problem. We are
testing it tomorrow at a bigger school, again all PC, which had slightly
different problems so we'll see how that goes. If everything is fine there I
would venture to say that the bug has been fixed.

All the best.

Cindy Brown