[FAQ] How to avoid this vObjectPtr error

olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Thu May 20 10:08:50 CDT 2004

Hi,

I had a similar problem recently. I created a base in valentina.app
without any problems.
Then by making tests in ViSQL, I had error messages " table not found ".
I opened then my base in valentina.app. There, I was surprised seeing
certain VobjecPtr who had no target!...
I realized that it is because I had used the stressed characters as " ô
". I removed these stressed characters, redid targets vobjectPtr and I
had no more error.

olivier