No Gas Day

Andrew Sinning andrew at learningware.com
Tue May 18 11:35:08 CDT 2004

Dear All:

My big brother, who happens to know something about the way the world
works, is of the opinion that this scheme would hurt independent
truckers and pumpers while leaving big oil with little more than a minor
headache.  I tend to agree.  Of course, it's really fun to imagine than
we could actually have an impact by simply forwarding an email to
everyone we know and then buying our gas a day early or late, but even a
little brother knows that its not that simple.

Regards,
Andrew