V4RB 1.10 Beginner's question

olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Thu May 13 14:03:17 CDT 2004

Le 13 mai 04, à 13:24, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> Really complex.
>
> Why you not use simply
>
> Table ITEM
>
>     Price
>     ptr1
>     ptr2
>
> And split YOUR record into 16 small records?

I does not indeed understand.
Is what it is not even more going to multiply the links ?
I am going to think about it.

> Why you need show 16 (!) prices for single item?

In fact, an item has only prices.
(4 prices because the item can be sold to different prices according to
the hour in which it is sold.
They are items for a restaurant : price 1 (lunch), price 2 (happy
hours), price 3 (diner)...

But this item can be sold in 4 different places (bar, room, driving...)
That's why it makes 16 prices (4X4)

I need to show simultaneously the 16 prices (and the other fields) in
the screen to be able to modify
the record of the item or print statistics....

Thank you Ruslan

olivier