VServer

Martin Wright martin at kinetix.co.uk
Thu May 13 09:27:01 CDT 2004

Hi

A62 beta version works fine but we need the full version a we have embedded
server license. We are supposed to be delivering a beta to client tomorrow.
Where can we get version a62 files for our custom installer?

The latest V4MD_client xtra I can find is version 2.0.0.0, is this the
correct one?

Martin

On 5/12/04 9:49 PM, "Igor Gomon" <giv at tlc.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
>> I'm having problems with Vserver. When trying to OpenSession, I get a
>> time-out then error 10060.
>> I downloaded the latest Vserver today (version 2.0a59).
>> What could be the problem?

> But on Web-site is shown that 2.0a62 is the latest version for both
> MAC & Win VServer. Try this.

Martin, must be a62 of course.
And V4MD_client must be a62

Please download again and confirm.

Igor, you need create V4MD_Client example which show work with Vserver Xtra.
Although it is hard show in that example RegisterDatabase().
Example cannot self put db into folder.

Let example at least will show connection to Vserver Xtra.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com