[V4MD] Intermittent setMedia

Elias. e.wyber at murdoch.edu.au
Thu May 13 13:54:04 CDT 2004

Scott,

I have been trying to remember what happened with the problem we had
(2+ years ago)...basically, very tight code writing member.media to a
blob...we could detect the problem by comparing cast member size in
Director with Blob data size in Valentina - if they differed by more
than n% (don't remember how much) then we re-wrote that record...adding
a short (10 millisecond) delay seemed to allow it to catch up (no
issues after these 2 steps taken)

HTH