[V4MD] Intermittent setMedia

Elias. e.wyber at murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 12 14:45:39 CDT 2004

On 12/05/2004, at 1:48 AM, Scott Runkel wrote:

> I'm using setMedia in Director to place #text members into BLOB
> fields. It works
> fine about 98% of the time, but a small percentage of the time it
> fails. There
> is no error reported upon setMedia or getMedia, but when I use
> getMedia there is
> just nothing there sometimes. These failures are totally unpredictable.

May or may not be relevant, but a few years ago I had something similar
- turned out that a corrupt flash asset was causing the NEXT scene
update to fail...anyway, re-importing the corrupted flash asset made
the  loading weirdness go away...could this apply in your case?

HTH

Elias.

You only have the rights you defend in others.