SetStructureEncryption ...

Gunnar Swan gunnarswan at PracticeToPass.com
Tue May 11 23:30:13 CDT 2004

As it stands today, there is no way to determine if key is correct or incorrect ?

We have this code encapsulated ... Should I do a simple operation (like try to open cursor)to determine if encrypted database opened correctly?

Our next version of application has high opportunity for wrong encryption key to occur.

Best Regards,
Gunnar Swan
Practice To Pass
http://www.PracticeToPass.Com