Valentina 2.0 for REALbasic b1

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Tue May 11 18:05:37 CDT 2004

Am 11. Mai 2004 um 18:03 Uhr schrieb Charles Yeomans:

>> is it neccessary to restart MacOS X?
>
> Take Kernel_Carbon_Debug.shlb out of the folder VEngine; its parent
> should be VComponents.

Thanks I found it. Now the App starts and stops. Nothing else. in
compiled app and in DebugModus. Start and stop without error message or
something like that. I never see a window.

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.3.3de / RB 5.2.4de or 5.5.1de/ Valentina 1.10.0
Homepage    http://www.sailer-online.de/pub/RealBasic/