Problems with vServer Xtra 4MD SOLVED

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed May 5 14:49:45 CDT 2004

I think I got it. I did a lot of changes and what might have happened is:

I did not close the VserverXtra connection correctly. In runtime this leads
to an error when stopping the movie. Maybe you can fix that since the error
has no obvious relation to Valentina and in the log is an "unknown server
error".

But in the end it is my fault too for not closing the connection correctly.
I still wonder why this error has appeared even before stopping the movie
but I am just happy that all is working now.

Best regards, Florian