How to create primary keys, constraints in 2.x...?

Phil philip at accessitsoftware.com
Tue May 4 10:30:59 CDT 2004

Hi, I'm getting started with Valentina, trying to convert a large-ish
database schema to be compatible with Valentina. It isn't far off...

However something I haven't got going yet is when doing a create table,
after creating the columns what is the correct syntax for creating
primary keys and constraints?
I saw in a message from 3-4 months ago that constraints & primary keys
will be in 2.0 (seems they weren't in 1.x?).

Also I have a ValentinaSQL.pdf file but it seems quite out-of-date... is
there any recent documentation about SQL syntax in Valentina?

I'm using XP SP1, Valentina Server (2.0a62, Protocol 1.1, Kernel 1.10),
Valentina C++ Client SDK 2.0a62 (Win32)

Thanks