Valentina 2.0

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sun May 2 10:54:46 CDT 2004

Hi,

I won't kidding anything but I have some questions to the next
Valentina-Version.

In my point of view it would be nocve to get the following informations
with the next Version.

Can 2.0 the same as 1.10.0 and more
Can 2.0. the less as 1.10.0 but in other point more
Can 2.0 only the same as 1.10.0

The reason is, is it neccessary to check 2.0beta and I have also to
change all SQL-Statements? Is it possible to get a list with the Beta
which shows what wouldn't run from 1.10.0 in 2.0?

I know the old database isn't usable with 2.0 and I have to use the
dump and reload functionality, but whats happen with the other SQL- and
Database-statements?

bye and thanks

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.3.3de / RB 5.2.4de or 5.5.1de/ Valentina 1.10.0
Homepage    http://www.sailer-online.de/pub/RealBasic/