Changes in 1.10

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sun May 2 10:43:07 CDT 2004

Hi Carsten,

Am 02. Mai 2004 um 09:59 Uhr schrieb Carsten Friehe:

> I know that it has been asked a thousand times because it is really
> long
> time ago.
> There are changes in Valentina since 1.9.8b8 for Valentina Server. We
> have
> to change the syntax slightly. But I didn't had the time to change the
> syntax in may application and so I am stuck with 1.9.8b8.
> Can someone point me to a place where this changes are documented?
> What Do
> I have to do to make my application work as before?

When I am right

CurEx=meineDatenbank.SQLselect(SQLString, kV_Server, kV_NoLocks)

--> kV_Server, kV_NoLocks is what I use there

is the most important change. Everything else should work as before.

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.3.3de / RB 5.2.4de or 5.5.1de/ Valentina 1.10.0
Homepage    http://www.sailer-online.de/pub/RealBasic/