[ANN] V4MD_Client a62 Carbon and Classic

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 31 20:29:30 CST 2004

Hi All,
Hi Florian,

Florian, you can try play with import/export.

1) you must get server a62

2) if you run server on OS X you must specify full path according OS X
In POSIX format. Frankly saying I did not have found in 5 seconds the
correct syntax. And it seems I have see that way "/file.txt" not works.
Don't know yet why.

3) so may be start with WIN Server and MAC client.
This must be easy combination.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com