[V4RB] a62 - still no cursor.textexport

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Tue Mar 30 20:54:09 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan

I'm still not getting vcursor.exporttext to work, even with a62. You
suggested in a previous message that .exporttext takes a path as an
argument (a string, I assume).

In V4RB, however, vcursor.exporttext still appears to require a
folderitem as an argument (won't compile with a string as argument).
And, no new text file appears to be created when I do compile using
folderitem as argument.

What's wrong?

Robert