[v4rb] Mac OSX cursor.ExportText not working

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Mon Mar 29 08:44:50 CST 2004

Hmmm. I am trying to export to the same machine that VServer is on. I'm
developing with the client and server talking on the same machine.

As far as providing a path to export call...do you mean the path of the
provided folderitem needs to be on the same machine as VServer. Export
only takes a folder item as argument, right?

Hoping,

Robert