V4Rb Client crash

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Mon Mar 15 11:37:13 CST 2004

On Mar 15, 2004, at 11:14 AM, Charles Yeomans wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2004, at 2:12 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> On 3/15/04 5:15 AM, "Charles Yeomans" <yeomans at desuetude.com> wrote:
>>
>>> V4Rb client is crashing when I call VServer.DatabaseInfo(1).  I have
>>> successfully connected, and there are no registered databases.
>>> VDatabaseCount returns 1, which I assumes refers to Master.vdb; is
>>> this
>>> mistake?
>>
>> May be index counts from ZERO?
>>
>>     try VServer.DatabaseInfo(0)
>>

> That causes a crash as well.

Okay, I made the standard dumb mistake of forgetting to call
ValentinaInit.

Since there are convenience methods for adding and removing databases
and users, should there be functions UserCount and User(index as
Integer) as VUser?  It appears that I can work directly with
master.vdb, but perhaps consistency would be good.

Charles Yeomans