[OT] Need help compiling with gcc

jda jda at his.com
Sat Mar 13 09:01:09 CST 2004

Hi all. I apologize for this (one-time) post, but I thought perhaps
someone on this list might be kind enough to help me.

I would like to compile two projects with gcc (for OS X), but this is
proving to be quite a challenge for someone with no Unix experience
at all. Would one of the C/C++ folks on this list who is more savvy
than I be willing to do this for me? If so, please contact me
off-list and I'll either send you the projects or send an ftp
address, whichever is more convenient.

Thanks in advance...

Jon
jda at his.com